Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, February 27, 2023

More Government = More Corruption

February 27, 2023 by Dan Mitchell

My Democratic friends correctly argue that Republicans have a corruption problem and my GOP friends correctly argue that Democrats have a corruption problem. I wish both sides would recognize that the real problem is big government As I wrote last year, “unethical people are naturally drawn to politics and unethical interest groups naturally seek to obtain unearned wealth (a process known as “rent seeking“).”

 

And I shared lots of examples.

Today, let’s review some wise – and blunt – analysis from Steven Greenhut.  In an article for Reason, he connects the dots to show that the level of corruption is linked to the size and power of government.........To Read More....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment