By Rich Kozlovich
As you read the news you don't have to wonder why the nation is no longer enamored with "experts". After WWII anyone with a PhD after their name was an "expert" and no one dared question them, and the few who did, dared not express that view. And it's gotten far worse.
As the years went by, scientific integrity became an oxymoron, as "truth" was no longer the golden calf of science. The search for truth was replaced with the one overwhelming passion that totally enveloped science. Grant money, especially government grant money! When science becomes rich, it becomes politics.
The days of absolute acceptance of the clabber being spewed out by "experts" is gone. We now have what's being called "amateur scientists" who read...a lot....,understand what they're reading and are unafraid to let the world know what's really going on behind he curtain. What have we learned? What's being hidden behind the curtain isn't pretty, and we're discovering they're actions are destructive to humanity, and in many cases, deadly.
Whether it's global warming or pandemic mandates, we're finding the same pattern of destructive behavior across the board. And based on how students are chosen for the most prestigious universities in the nation, that pattern of what can only be defined as criminal, or at the very least corrupt behavior, will get even worse.
- They’re Not Anti-Gun; They’re Anti-Us Having A Gun By Mychal Massie
- Climate Alarmism is a Dangerous Cult, Devoid of Real Science By Tom Harris
- DEI And The Reality Of Failing Democrat-Run Unionized Public Schools Francis Menton
- Unless We Abandon Globalism, China Will Win By Daniel Greenfield
- Daniel Greenfield Unleashed, Multiple Links
- Biden decides to give the WHO authority over U.S. sovereignty
- The collapse of civilization on the altar of equity and diversity
- Here’s How Healthcare Reform Can Shrink the US National Debt
- You Can End Medical Bullying
- Big Pharma, NIH, Bill Gates & WHO Have Zero Credibility in the Vaccine World
- Distilling Truth and Discernment Down Under
January Sixth Exposed!
- Shocking Court Disclosure Shows Undercover Cops Urging Jan. 6 Protesters — Including Ashli Babbitt — To Enter Capitol Building Multiple Links
- Mao’s Playbook, ANTIFA’s Army & America’s Future
- Dan Mitchell on Economics MULTIPLE Links
- The Bright Line between Inflation and Spending
- Krugman’s Accounting Of The National Debt Is Criminal
- Is it always financially worthwhile to obtain a college degree? Multiple Links
Constant as the North Star