Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, April 20, 2019

John Bolton Honors the Bay of Pigs Freedom-Fighters, Who Obama Apologized For

Humberto Fontova Apr 20, 2019

“It is an honor to address you all (The Bay of Pigs Veterans Association) today. I am delighted to be here in Miami among such brave and distinguished company. Our nation and this region are forever in debt to you." (John Bolton, April 17, 2019, the 58th Anniversary Of the Bay of Pigs freedom-fight.)

“I’m grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things (the Bay of Pigs freedom-fight) that happened when I was three months old…We are not dug into policies that were formulated before I was born.” (An abject President Obama groveling to Communist/drug-trafficking/ terror-sponsors Daniel Ortega, Hugo Chavez and Raul Castro at the Summit of the Americas in 2009 during his famous “apology tour.”) ............To Read More.......

No comments:

Post a Comment