As the years have gone by we’ve discovered just about everything is racist now. However, this year has been special in our voyage of discovery as to what’s now racist. Stuff most could have never dreamed of.
So, in order to make sure we don’t commit some Politically Incorrect faux pas, I thought it important to list as many as I’ve been able to discover, and of course simply being white is racist - but that’s so yesterday – so I’m not listing that.
- We’ve learned the Christmas song Jingle Bells is racist.
- Saying Merry Christmas is racist.
- Dr. Seuss is Racist.
- Cotton is racist.
- Pumpkin is racist.
- Banana is racist.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is a racist.
- Trees along a golf course fairway are racist.
- Farmer’s markets are racist.
- Supporting Donald Trump is racist.
- Being a Southerner is racist.
- Regular attendance at church is racist.
- Supporting the police is racist.
- Supporting the military is racist.
- Going to school every day is racist.
- Getting good grades in school is racist.
- Esoteric book stores are racist.
- Eating artisan cheese is racist.
- Bike lanes are racist.
- Organic food is racist.
- Not selling French fries is racist.
- White women wearing hoop earrings is racist.
- Wearing gloves in a soup kitchen is racist.
- Talking about the black crime rate is racist.
- Talking about black illegitimacy is racist.
- Mathematics, geometry, algebra are racist.
- Academic rigor is racist.
- NASCAR, the UFC, Jenny Craig, Macy’s, Hobby Lobby, Amazon are racist.
- Being upset for being bumped out of your prepaid first class airline seat by an arrogant, obnoxious, inconsiderate black politician is racist. Imagine that!
The word racism means hating - or at the very least disliking intensely - someone merely for belonging to a particular race. Is it possible non-blacks who don't like blacks don't dislike them for being black, but dislike them for the way they act?
The word prejudice means to "pre-judge". Is it possible blacks aren't being "pre-judged", but have evaluated them and found them wanting?
It's possible! However, that certainly sound a bit judgmental - don't you think? Perhaps it's merely a lack of understanding on the part of non- blacks. Let's make an evaluation at the things non-blacks don't understand.
We don't understand why billions of taxpayer's dollars have gone in to the black community and they still claim they have nothing. We don't understand how so-called poor Americans (all races) on public dole can afford:
- Eighty percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, at the beginning of the War on Poverty, only about 12 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
- Nearly three-quarters have a car or truck; 31 percent have two or more cars or trucks.
- Nearly two-thirds have cable or satellite television.
- Two-thirds have at least one DVD player, and a quarter have two or more.
- Half have a personal computer; one in seven has two or more computers.
- More than half of poor families with children have a video game system such as an Xbox or PlayStation.
- Forty-three percent have Internet access.
- Forty percent have a wide-screen plasma or LCD TV.
- A quarter have a digital video recorder system such as a TIVO.
- Ninety-two percent of poor households have a microwave.
Would that qualify as a valid evaluation?
I have two questions.
- When everything is racist, is it possible nothing is racist?
- If everything I say or do or think is an act of racism, at what point should I stop caring?