Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Islamic Subversion in America

What Islam did to Iran is a sign of what Islam wants to do to the entire world.

June 26, 2019 By Amil Imani

Never in my wildest dreams did I envision that our modern and beautiful country, Iran, would fall into the hands of Muslim extremists who did not possess one iota of humanity.  Never in my wildest dream did I envision that I would likely never see the country of my birth again.

 During my teenage years in Iran, life was full of joy, excitement, and happiness. Iran was a developing country. Despite its rapid growth and the obstacles it faced, almost all Iranians lived in a fairy tale. Life was beautiful, and dreams were real. Many of us were living in a real Iranian dream — until the resurrection of the evil ideology of Islam by vile men of Allah.

In 1979, the Iranian dream turned to four decades of Islamic nightmares. From that young age, I deeply despised Islam and everything that came with it. I never saw it as a divine religion or a spiritual path. I had enough sense in me to do my own research. I found more than I was looking for.
\
The first thing I learned was that Islam is an invader and the enemy of humanity. Violence and blood are at the core of this ideology of hate. I made myself a promise that once I grew up, I would do everything within my power to expose this fraud of a religion.............

US Officials' Silence Is Deafening........Islamic Subversion.......I believe that the jihadist ideology in the 21st century represents a far greater threat to Western democracies than the communist ideology represented in the 20th century. The link between the two ideologies is that both are totalitarian and subversive............. To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment