Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Science’s inviolability just took another hit

October 16, 2023 By Andrea Widburg

Over the years, we’ve seen that much of today’s “science” is corrupt. Climate “science” for example, is often climate cultism, with scientists retrofitting data to reach predetermined conclusions. When it came to COVID and the vaccine, profit seemed to be the main driver, along with some scary WEF theories, including some people believing that the real purpose behind the dishonest rush to force vaccines on people is tied to “transhumanism” and depopulation, both of which are values the WEF crowd promotes. Now, there’s even more evidence about the utter unreliability of modern science.

Science is not a god. It is, instead, an approach to processing and analyzing data. In a perfect world, one has a theory to which one applies a very strict methodology and, from that, achieves a reliable result. Livescience offers as good an explanation as any:........To Read More....

My Take - I commented on that post, and I think that comment is worth repeating here: 

 I, and a lot of friends of mine, have been writing about this since the beginning of this green neo-pagan pseudo-religious craze. The nature worshiping Druids of ancient Germania would have been on board with it, since both require human sacrifice.

The motto of science is supposed to be De Omnibus Dubitandum. "Everything is to be questioned"....and it's not. The holy grail of science is no longer truth, it's grant money, especially government grant money, and government grant money is more often than not predicated on proving preconceived notions to implement predetermined polices allowing for draconian tyrannical control over humanity, and the EPA is up to their eyeballs in that corruption.

My good friend Dr. Jay Lehr, who recently passed, and one of the founders of EPA said the EPA hasn't done anything worthwhile since 1980 and needs to be dismantled. Here's a 2011 interview with Jay I arranged for our Ohio Pest Management Association newsletter.  Jay put together a five year plan on how to  do it.  I think if Trump had been re-elected this might have gone forward as the White House called him to say the President decided to take his advice and abandon the Paris Treaty.

In my youth the Reader's Digest used to run a piece called "My most Unforgettable Character". I've had an interesting life, but Jay was the most interesting person I've met in my 77 years.  For those interested, here's my Jay Lehr file

No comments:

Post a Comment