Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Sheila Jackson Lee Wants to be Mayor of Houston Texas. Imagine That!

By Rich Kozlovich

Over the course of time I've saved articles about Sheila Jackson Lee, and concluded she's not by any stretch of the imagination, the brightest pebble in the brook.  But not being intelligent can be, but may not be a choice.   But being rude and obnoxious is.  I wrote this article on December 31, 2017, Sheila Jackson Lee is a Disgrace as a Congresswoman and a Human Being.  That's her, that's her history, but it's also her everyday persona.  

On October 22, 2023 Andrea Widburg wrote,  Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is an abusive boss with a vile potty mouth saying:   

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Tex.) has been in Congress since 1995. She boasts a BA in political science from Yale University and a JD from the University of Virginia School of Law. With those credentials, you might imagine a woman of gravitas, decency, and dignity. If that’s what you imagine, you also believe in Tinker Bell-esque fairies and peace-loving Iranian mullahs. All of those are wildly errant fantasies. Instead, she is a radical leftist. We’re also learning now that she is a verbally abusive boss with a potty mouth so extreme it renders her completely incoherent........... Jackson Lee has also advertised over the years that she was a beneficiary of affirmative action when she got her degrees. In other words, her mental wattage is open to question.

Okay, what did she say that was so bad?  Well, here's the leaked full audio, berating her staff with vile, abusive, and foul mouthed language.  The transcript is included below. 

Uh, you took a piece of paper from that woman, uh, regarding, uh, something that was owned by Ducantell. Where is it? What, what date was it? 
 
Staffer:  Oh, from Jerome took it upstairs. I'll have to call to pick it up when I switched out the papers. I'll call him.
 
Lee: I don't want you to do a g.....n thing. 
 
I want you to have a f.....g brain. I want you to have read it. I want you to say, Congresswoman, with such and such date. That's what I want. That's the kind of staff that I want to have. So some stupid other m..........r did it. And, and I don't have the information. Nobody sent me the information. I need to, uh, ensure my, um, schedule and, uh, you know, if, if Boo Boo did it, s..t ass did it, f..k face did it. And nobody knows a g.....n thing in my office. 
 
Okay? Nothing. I gave it to you. Your job was to get it on the calendar, imprint it in your brain, or send me the information back saying, “Congresswoman, I made sure that the Ovide Ducantell event that you gave me, uh, for a so-and-so date at seven is on the f.....g calendar.” Not to, oh, Jerome has it. Okay. 
 
So when I called Jerome, he only sitting up there like a fat ass stupid idiot talking about, uh, what the f..k? He doesn't know. Okay? Both of y'all are f..k ups [inaudible]. It's the worst s..t that I could have ever had put together. 
 
Two goddamn big ass children f..king idiots serve no g.....n purpose. Ain't managing nobody. Nobody's respecting them. Nobody gives a s..t about what you're doing and you ain't doing s..t. And this is an example of it. I gave it to Jerome. This is not child's work.
 
Well, Lee says she's a queen and demands to be treated like a queen, but in reality, she's a dumb, obnoxious politician who all of a sudden has discovered her staff must really hate her, and knowing this abusive behavior wasn't rare, but an ongoing abuse, someone on that staff planned to record the next time this happened, and when it did, they couldn't wait to release it to the public.  Now the "queen" is eating some crow.

Sheila Jackson Lee spews BS to repair damage from foul-mouthed rant saying:

“I want to convey to the people of Houston that I strongly believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and that includes my own staff. I know that I am not perfect,” she said. “I recognize that in my zeal to do everything possible to deliver for my constituents, I have in the past fallen short of my own standards and there is no excuse for that. I am passionate about serving my constituents. I want the best for all of them.”

The author of that piece, must have gone to the same school of journalism as Jen Psaki and Karine Jean-Pierre.  He actually says:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) may be a foul-mouthed bully but she deserves credit for taking ownership of her profanity-soaked rant after an embarrassing audio was leaked of her cussing out a staffer. The longtime representative of the Lone Star State’s 18th congressional district in Houston chose to take the high road by acknowledging that the voice on the one-and-a-half-minute clip posted by an independent media outlet was indeed her..........

Sheila Jackson Lee is a racist, a Marxist, and a radical who hates America. Here’s some of what Jackson Lee stands for:

  • China
  • Venezuela
  • Calling Tea Party members, who wanted lower taxes, the KKK
  • Pro-LGBTQ+ policies
  • Challenging elections in which Republicans win

And she thinks the citizens of Houston will want her as their mayor.  Imagine that.   It's frightening to think the people of her district and the city of Houston have a collective IQ lower that hers, and if they elect her, I say schadenfreude!  They deserve her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment