By Rich Kozlovich
While I'm no longer sending out notices for P&D, some have expressed the desire to still get my commentaries. This link to My Commentary will take you there.
We're living in a time where the relative quiet of our existence is now our past, at least for those old enough to remember those days. The young have no such memories. We're now dealing with unpleasant realities that are destroying the foundational stability of society, created by foolish misfits who have turned our own values against us.
If we can't properly define all this, we can't fix any of this. There really is such a thing as right and wrong, there really is such a thing as good and evil, and we must recognize it and properly define it. We must also properly identify who really are the radicals and misfit enemies of humanity.
We must understand the unpleasant realities they're pushing on society in order to mount an effective offense against the destructive forces aligned against stability and sanity. Only then can we fix these disastrous realities. Those who understand what's happening must be willing to stand against the surging tide of corruption and destruction.
Some day all this will become history, and no one can escape it, and we will be remembered, honorably, or dishonorably, but no matter what occurs, that is an inescapable fact.
“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo."So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”―
The sane and stable members of society must have the courage and fortitude to act nobly, whether they succeed or fail history will record what followed. No matter the outcome, the way is plain to those who have the eyes to see. Unless God steps in and fixes all this, conservatives with the courage to act are the last best hope for humanity.
I've posted a substantial list today. No commentaries but 21 links that cover a host of ills, including the post on Civil Asset Forfeiture, link number 19, an absolute outrage, and further justification for putting some serious limitations on the FBI.
- Thought For the Day
- Good news sucks for climate cultists
- It slowly dawns on the West that Ukraine is not going to win
- The Only Thing Better Than Watching A Liberal Eat Their Words Is Watching Them Choke On Them
- Democrats 'don't give a crap' about kids, gun violence, or civil rights
- This story of San Francisco’s continuing degradation hits close to home
- NJ Lawmakers Demand Pause on Offshore Wind Projects After Latest Mass-Death Incident at Beach
- America’s Broken Health Care: Diagnosis and Prescription
- Venezuela: Socialist Elite Purge Rocks Maduro’s Inner Circle
- A Reckoning May Be Coming for Universities on Foreign Funding
- U.S. 'spent blood and treasure' to free one country, now look who's profiting
- Does Hunter Biden have an FBI 'mole' called 'One Eye' on his string?
- Nolte: Hollywood Blacklisted ‘Rick & Morty’ Creator – Then the DA Dropped the Case
- More The Worst Prison Is the One You Don’t Know You’re In
- It is clearer every day which party is radical, extreme, dangerous, and flat out crazy
- The woke have a sadistic streak
- Evil Medicine
- The Kari Lake Continuing Saga
- The FBI seized this woman’s life savings—but doesn’t actually suspect her of a crime
- Law enforcement, not 'self-enforcement,' is needed to curtail traffic accidents
Constant as the North Star