By Rich Kozlovich
While I'm no longer sending out notices for P&D, some have expressed the desire to still get my commentaries. This link will take you there, My Commentary.
We're facing a foundational moral crisis larger than anything we've seen in this nation. We have corrupt prosecutors refusing to charge criminals for the crimes they've committed all over the nation. We have black mayors in most of the major cities in America and they're still claiming the nation is rife with white supremacy and systemic racism.
We're seeing green insanity sweep the world and it's now turning into the disaster we all predicted 20 years ago. Voter fraud has been going on in America forever, and it used to be illegal. Now via the courts either ignoring the law, or legislating from the bench, it's been institutionalized! It's also provable, and the leadership of the Republican party in every state is responsible. They can no longer claim it can't be fixed, and Jay Valentine, who has made proving it a personal quest, is proving it.
- Greens refuse to discuss recycling renewables and restoring mining locations to pristine condition By Ronald Stein
- Kryptonite for fake science preachers: 60% of voters agree Climate Change is a religion By Jo Nova
- It Looks as if Trump Will Be Arrested Next Week, and That’s Not Even the Worst of It (updated) By Rich Kozlovich, with multiple links
- Tucker Carlson is Now the Nation's Premiere Political Analyst! And He's Paying For It! By Rich Kozlovich, with multiple links
Green Insanity Push Back
- Populist Win: New Anti-Globalist Farmers Wins Even More Dutch Senators Than Expected, Are Largest Party
Leftist Hate and Hypocrisy
- Stanford Law students that shouted down federal judge demand reporter hide their names and obscure their faces
- 3 years ago American Thinker was the first to call out the fraud of Dr. Anthony Fauci and was viciously attacked by the WaPo, NYT other MSM outlets
Constant as the North Star