Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Super Bowl Post-Mortem by a Former Fan Who No Longer Cares

The first half went missing, but at least Laura Ingraham was there.

By Dov Fischer

For decades I was the biggest football fan ever. Also baseball. Also basketball. Also ice hockey ....In college, I stopped following ice hockey avidly — no time anymore; something had to give. ....I lost interest in NBA basketball. I have not watched an entire NBA game for more than thirty years. Besides, I still had baseball and football.

Until Kaepernick the Dirt.

When Kaepernick the Dirt started his thing, I treated the matter as one ungrateful dirtbag who was spitting in the faces of millions of American patriots like me in a country that allowed him to draw millions of dollars for no discernible skill other than throwing a ball and running with it. Many five-year-olds do that, too. His kneeling publicly during the National Anthem was and is the most despicable ingratitude.................I did not watch a minute of NFL football this year again.............To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment