We do not know how much more Hillary and Bill plan to accumulate if she becomes president.
Now that the performances at the DNC are over and the scripts have been retired to the memory hole, it is worthwhile reviewing what Hillary believes as we go into the election campaign...
- She believes that the police are occupying black communities and that they need reeducation to stop shooting black men for no good reason
- She believes that all of white America is at fault on race and needs reeducation
- She believes that the needs of teachers’ unions come first in managing public education
- She believes that Common Core is a good program
- She believes that the southern border should be left open and that illegal immigrants here now should be amnestied
- She believes that the immigration of Muslims from radical countries in the Middle East should be increased by five.
- She believes that ObamaCare is good policy.
- She believes that BLM is a legitimate movement.
- She was in favor of TPP. It appears that Trump has forced her to recant on this.
- She believed it was not necessary to send the cavalry for our guys in Benghazi and instead went home, thus abandoning them in the field when they were in a jam and calling for help and when, as we now know, the DoD had equipment “spinning up” on the tarmac (the fact that only the president could make the final decision does not make any of the foregoing incorrect).
- She was in favor of having the USAF take out Gaddafi, creating chaos in Libya.
- She believes the Iran deal is a good one.
- She is the leading progressive in the country. The progressive narrative is that the history of the United States is one of racism, sexism, homophobia, aggression and genocide and that the founding was an illegitimate activity of rich white slaveholding men. If she rejects this narrative, there is no evidence of it.
- She feels it is appropriate to conduct the high affairs of state on an unsecured private server and does not expect to be called to account for it even though experts now conclude that her servers was hacked by foreign intelligence agencies.
- She believes that she and Bill are entitled to enrich themselves to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars -- so far -- by being unfaithful servants of the public interest and selling out the country’s policies.....To Read More....