Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, May 15, 2023

Luxxle: Is this the search engine conservatives have been looking for?

May 13, 2023 By Andrea Widburg

American Thinker receives hundreds of promotional emails a week. Most swiftly head to the circular file. However, last week I received an email from a woman named Molly Koweek, promising that Luxxle, her employer’s search engine, is truly revolutionary. Her email piqued my interest, so I did something I very rarely do: I set up a phone call. So far, it appears that she didn’t oversell anything; Luxxle really is something different, especially for those who are sick of seeing the major search engines ignore conservative content or give them such a low ranking that they essentially vanish. It’s still imperfect, but it’s better than the alternatives.........To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment