Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Colin Flaherty vs. YouTube

By Colin Flaherty

YouTube sent me an email the other day saying it was putting me on notice for violating its Terms of Service and that I would not be allowed to post new videos for two weeks.  The reason: I posted a private video from a parent of a child who filmed an episode of black mob violence against a white child.  The local news blurred it, while I presented the original. YouTube did not like that.  In my version of the video, I said anyone who blurred this story is guilty of child abuse because he or she is aiding and abetting this violence.

Two days later, I awoke to find my account terminated.  [We do not] apologize for pointing out the obvious: black mob violence and black-on-white crime is wildly and sickly out of proportion.  And we also document how the media ignores, denies, condones, excuses, encourages, and even lies about it.......We need to get more determined to expose this insanity behind the violence and denial......I’m not going away.  More importantly, neither are they.....To Read More....

Colin Flaherty Author of the New Book, Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment