Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

P&D Today

De Omnibus Dubitandum

By Rich Kozlovich 

 

On occasion there have been those who very graciously worked to have my articles published on sites that are by far more popular than P&D, and I was recently invited to become a regular writer for a national news site.   The bug man....imagine that.  

At any rate, while I've been willing to co-author articles with others who do write for larger and more popular sites, I've not been willing to submit pieces of my own and the reason why is all these sites reserve the option of making changes in the title and even the body of the articles.  And I don't blame them, they own the site and they want to protect themselves.  And besides that, not everything everyone writes will necessarily be in harmony with their views.  

While I don't find their position unreasonable, that doesn't work for me.  P&D is a non-profit passion.  I'm retired, I don't want a job, and I don't need the money, I do what I want, I say what I please because I do a lot of research sourcing the information on each and every topic I write about.  I do everything I can to make sure all I say is absolute fact. I don't need someone making changes without my approval. 

If people find what I have to say is meaningful for them, then I'm grateful, and they should pass it along to others.  If not, they should ignore me. In the meanwhile, I hope you will find today's offerings meaningful, and the cartoon fits in well with my commentary, the second in a four part series.  The other commentaries and links highlight the positions I've taken in my piece.  

Tyranny is the goal of power mongers, and tyranny always ends up destroying lives on a massive scale.  David Horowitz is totally correct when he says, "Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out". 

Commentaries

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment