Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Gingrich: GOP Got Nearly 6 Million More Votes but Lost Many Races, ‘What’s Going On?’

By Eva Fu November 11, 2022

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has been in politics for decades, and never has an election bewildered him as much as the 2022 midterms.

“I’ve never been as wrong as I was this year,” Gingrich, an Epoch Times contributor, said on Nov. 10.  “It makes me challenge every model I’m aware of, and realize that I have to really stop and spend a good bit of time thinking and trying to put it all together.”  People from both sides of the aisle were projecting substantial losses for the Democratic Party amid rising discontent over inflation, the economy, and crime. But that expected red wave didn’t happen. ​​..........To Read More.

My Take - This appeared before it was known the Senate was lost. 


No comments:

Post a Comment