Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, March 22, 2021

Are we following the science?

March 21, 2021 By Terry Paulding

I’m a cynic. Always questioning, never happy with simple answers. Always watching what is going on, asking “why?” When it comes to COVID, I’ve had more questions than there are real answers.  I currently have two main quarrels with our approach to COVID. 

One, masks. I live in sunny California. It’s the first day of spring. My farmers market requires masks, and I can’t help but wonder, walking around outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine, why?  They don’t work, we know that. I breathe and my glasses fog up. Clearly, air is getting in and out. If it weren’t, I’d be dead. One commenter on MeWe made a good observation: He lays sheetrock and, when he takes his heavy-duty mask off, there’s always fine white bits around his nose. Do you think the virus is as large as those fine bits? Nah!

My neighbors walk around by themselves, or with their dog, or ride bikes, with a mask or two shoved over their faces. Really? I’m sure many are immunized now. They seem to be sticking younger and younger people around here. As Rand Paul pointed out, once you’ve had the virus, or you’ve been immunized against it, you are no longer going to give it to someone else, nor will you get it from others. So, what’s the point? The mask is simply a symbol of our submission.

Quarrel number two is with mindless mass vaccination. Sometimes, you have to string together the headlines, because they show up in random places at different times. 

One that says big Pharma is making, and will continue to make, a fortune on the COVID vaccine. Another says that Dr. Fauci (or is it Dr. Faust?) wants to start giving it to babies. 

Those two facts are enough to sound alarm klaxons in my mind. Our vaccines are already being given as a massive drug trial. The virus doesn’t hurt babies or children except in very rare cases. So why the push to vaccinate them? What about unknown side-effects? It’s too early to tell if there are any..........To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment