Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Black-Robed Regiment/Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God

Written on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 by Bradlee Dean
“I went at your bidding, and passed along their thoroughfares of trade. I ascended their mountains and went down their valleys. I visited their manufactories, their commercial markets, and emporiums of trade. I entered their judicial courts and legislative halls. But I sought everywhere in vain for the secret of their success, until I entered the church. It was there, as I listened to the soul-equalizing and soul-elevating principles of the Gospel of Christ, as they fell from Sabbath to Sabbath upon the masses of the people, that I learned why America was great and free, and why France was a slave.” – Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian reporting to the French Senate, 1800s
A few years before Dr. D. James Kennedy passed away, I spent an afternoon with him at his church in Florida. Dr. Kennedy is the founder of world-renown Coral Ridge Ministries, known for stating on national television regarding abortion (while pointing his finger at his viewers), “Four thousand die daily and 300,000 pulpits are silent.”  (Emphasis added)
On one occasion, Dr. Kennedy told me that while he was holding a large convention at his church, the homosexual lobby was protesting him.  A pastor attending the convention was shocked and asked, “Why is your church being protested?”
D. James Kennedy corrected this pastor with a relevant question: “You mean, your church doesn’t get protested?”......Nowadays, effeminate hirelings have infiltrated the pulpits – pulpits they have no business occupying......To Read More......  

No comments:

Post a Comment