Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Black racism is alive and well

Burt Prelutsky
As I sit here, it’s only been a few days since the six honest jurors in Sanford, Fla., restored a little of my faith in the American legal system. Unfortunately, I have no idea if Eric Holder will undo the good they did by charging George Zimmerman with depriving Trayvon Martin of his civil rights.
This is the same end-run around the constitutional prohibition of double jeopardy the feds used in charging the L.A. cops with depriving Rodney King of his civil rights after a jury of their peers had found them not guilty.
I have no way of knowing if Obama will give Holder the thumbs-up to make a mockery of the Bill of Rights, but my instinct tells me that Mr. Zimmerman will once again be put through the emotional and financial wringer.
After all, this is the same team that decided not to indict the club-bearing black hooligans who stood outside a Philadelphia polling place in 2008 and intimidated white voters.  To Read More…..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment