Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Alfred Hitchcock, the End of the World, and Climate Change Hucksters

By Lauri B. Regan October 16, 2019

The Master of Suspense turns out to have been a bit of a prophet when it comes to Al Gore and Greta Thunberg I have found a respite allowing me to escape for a brief period – MeTV is now my late night go to channel as it takes me back to the good old days of simplicity, genius, and less divisive times.

I have found that Rod Serling’s Twilight Zone episodes were extremely prescient in predicting much of what causes us angst today and I wrote about that many years ago in an article I entitled The Obama Zone. But one episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents recently struck me as a timely and prophetic analysis of what the world could look like if Al Gore, Alexandria Ocasio- Cortez, and Greta Thunberg have their way ………... To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment