Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, September 13, 2019

The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America

By Joel Gilbert September 12, 2019

After a painstaking investigation into the Trayvon Martin shooting, I have produced a film and written a companion book, both called The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Only after I started the project did I realize I had stumbled onto the most spectacular case of identity fraud in modern American judicial history.

Thanks to the folks at American Thinker for allowing me to reveal it here for the first time.



I had originally set out to produce a documentary about the rise of 2018 Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum. The more I looked into Gillum’s success, however, the more need I saw to investigate the unanswered questions of the criminal case upon which Gillum built his career.

I had followed the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and the subsequent trial of George Zimmerman from afar and, like many others, I had grave concerns about the lynch mob mentality that drove the case..........To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment