Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Climate Kids Need Church

Chris Stigall Posted: Sep 27, 2019

  I have a fourteen-year-old high school freshman at home.  I have a thirteen-year-old eighth-grader and an eleven-year-old fifth grader, too.  They attend some great public schools.  My wife and I are active participants in their lives and educations.  We’re proud of our kids.

Having said that, if I ever saw my kids participating in disgraceful displays like the nationwide climate change school walkout we witnessed?  I’d surrender as a parent.  I certainly wouldn’t be proud of them and I’d have to wonder where I went wrong.

The young climate cultists’ screaming, stomping, ranting, and in some cases tears of fear conjured in me not what these young protesters were aiming to achieve.  They didn’t inspire or animate me.  They made me feel deep sadness and pity.  Not for the atmosphere or the Earth, but for them.........To Read More....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment