Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Sen. Hirono: Men, collectively, are guilty

Women should be believed, unless they are accusing prominent Democrats of sexual abuse.

By John C. Greene September 22, 2018

There are three crimes that I consider worthy of capital punishment: murder, rape, and treason. I consider forcible rape to be one of the most heinous crimes that can be committed against another human being. In my view, forcible rape deserves to be a capital offense. Any person proven guilty of forcibly raping another person should be executed. I suspect that many people would not agree with my view on this. But I state it for perspective. I consider sexual assault to be a very serious crime. Not deserving to be classified a capital offense in most cases, but, nevertheless, deserving of very harsh punishment...........

Having said that, the idea that any woman who alleges a sexual crime should be believed without regard to evidence is unreasonable and unjust. Every case ought to be judged individually on the specific evidence. But Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) says..............To Read More

 

No comments:

Post a Comment