Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Can someone please tell John McCain that he can resign now?



My Take - I've watched this play out and watched people who should know better praise this man when they should have been condemning him. Name one member of his party whose back he hasn't stuck a knife.  Was he really a hero during the Vietnam War? Although there's some doubt about that, I'm not going to condemn a man who was a tortured prisoner of war. I'm more than willing to accept he was a hero.  But heing a hero doesn't give you a pass on the rest of life.  What he's doing now - at least in my mind - is far more descriptive or who and what John McCain is than his war record.

John McCain is a self serving disgrace. The real question should be - What's wrong with the people of Arizona?

No comments:

Post a Comment