Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Blogger Problems

Dear Readers,


I'm having a lot of problems with Blogger.  First the spacing was tripled but it looked like a normal double on my work sheet (I left the triple and single space in this post)/  It goes from a single space to a triple space. I had to go into the HTML and fix every break, but it didn't look the same on my work sheet as if there was no break in the spacing, and I had to Preview every time I made a change to make sure it was right.  Then the links didn't work.  Now my side bar is at the bottom of the page as part of the page, yet my design section shows it to be where it's supposed to be. 


I tried using Blogger's different themes thinking that would merely replace the current theme with a new one hoping that would fix the problem in my HTML with a new one, but the problems not only didn't get fixed all the page material is missing on some of those themes.


I will be suspending operations until I can fix this.  If anyone has any suggestions please e-mail me at elkoz@juno.com


Best wishes,
Rich Kozlovich

No comments:

Post a Comment