Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, December 23, 2013

Gone Fishing!

Dear Readers,

I have too many fires burning and need to take time off from Paradigms and Demographics. I'm exploring how to turn P&D into a for profit news service and I am working on a book, with only partial success I might add, but I'm starting back on it and I'm hopeful.

Fortunately I have come to realize there are a number of books I need to read before I can finish my first chapter dealing with the pagan origins of the western environmental movement in the misty forests of ancient Germania, with the Druids and their worship of nature.  I am also involved in my industry's affairs and that can be time consuming. In short - I need time away.

I will be reorganizing the "Pages" section in the right column and occasionally there may be something I feel is too important to ignore and will post it, but otherwise, until February - "I'm Gone Fishing!

Best wishes to everyone,

Rich K.

No comments:

Post a Comment