Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Eleven Years Ago Today: The Murder of a Thirteen Month Old Child

"His first word was never heard. His first sentence was never said, he never got to sleep in a toddler bed." 

 By Rich Kozlovich

The subtitle was the quote of the mother of a young 13 month old child who was murdered by two black "children" on March 21, 2013 because she didn't have any money when they tried to rob her.   I've run this story a number of times over the years, whole or in part, since 2013.  I don't want this story to be forgotten, as I've found it to be heartbreaking.  I intended to run it on the anniversary of this poor child's death, and it bothers me I've failed to properly keep track.  But nonetheless, I've kept running this story, but not nearly as much as I intended, or as much as I should have.  Today, I'm pleased I'm actually running it on the anniversary of this poor child's death.  On February 18th of this year he would have been 12 years old.   What kind of man would he have ultimately become?  We'll never know. 

We know the names of Trayvon Martin and all the other black criminal thugs who were killed, and then deified by a corrupt media, race hustlers, Hollywood trash, and corrupt racist politicians like Barack Obama, but without looking it up, tell me:  What was this poor child's name?  

You don't know do you?   


No comments:

Post a Comment