Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

LinkedIn and Me, Part III

By Rich Kozlovich

Well, it appears LinkedIn has decided my post,  Political Irony: The Stupid Party and the Party of Treason, doesn't fail to meet their community standards after all.   Well, isn't that interesting.  According to the notice I received from LinkedIn:

Your post is back on LinkedIn. Here’s what happened. We regularly review the removal of content to ensure our policies are applied in a fair and consistent way. Initially, your post was removed for going against our Professional Community Policies. As part of our review, we now find that your post doesn’t go against our policies and apologize for the mistake. Your post is back on LinkedIn. Thank you for being part of the LinkedIn community. 

Well, it's certainly hard to find fault with that isn't it?   But I have to admit these social media sites are confusing, and I wonder how much conflict goes on in the background, but either way, this reversal was clearly a decision based on intelligence, wisdom, vision, understanding and moral fortitude.  Don't you agree? 

But then again, even a blind coconut can find an acorn....or something along those lines....... because it turns out: LinkedIn Giveth and LinkedIn Taketh Away:   I received this notice:

Your post doesn’t comply with our policies.  Here’s what happened. We found your post does not comply with our Professional Community Policies on misinformation. It has been removed and only you can access it. View your post. Repeatedly creating content that doesn’t comply with our Professional Community Policies could lead to your LinkedIn account being restricted

I've received notices these posts, The COVID Narrative is Falling Apart, and this third one, Steele Dossier indictments leave Democrats who promoted narrative dumbstruck, and New Study on Ivermectin ‘Should Convince Any Naysayer’: Dr. Pierre Kory were removed.

LinkedIn is definitely part of the censorship cabal regarding anything that's not in harmony with the Church of Wokeness and the Cult of St. Fauci.  

I must be doing something right!

Update: I absolutely know I must be doing something right!  I received another notice from LinkedIn that Symbols of Shame had been removed from LinkedIn because it didn't meet their community standards, and that continued violations could cause restrictions on LinkedIn.  Today I got a message asking me to use LinkedIn Sales Insights, to promote my business. 

Remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment