Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

P&D Today

By Rich Kozlovich 

 Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Well, today has been a little more difficult than most since for the last few days I've not really posted all that much. As a result...my Draft file was really full, and when that happens I have to spend a lot of time collating and correlating all the posts and finishing an article I started last week.  That turned out to be more time consuming than I expected or I would have waited until tomorrow.   I've been at this off and on since 4:30 AM, and I've just now deciding.... I'm done... it's time to bring today's edition to a close. 

Please enjoy today's offerings starting with The Daily Greenfield.   Also, the issue over vaccinations and their consequences is out of alphabetical order because I feel this is vastly more important than all else I'm publishing. 

My Commentary

Vaccination Mandates and Their Consequences

California

China, Media Corruption

Biden Picks

Crime in America

 Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Culture

Deep State Corruption

Education

 Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Foreign Policy

Hillarygate

Trucker Convoy and Tyranny in General

 Political Cartoons by Margolis & Cox

Voter Fraud

 

No comments:

Post a Comment