Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hawkish National Security Adviser John Bolton Ousted After Clashing With Trump

Debra Heine  September 10th, 2019

President Trump announced Tuesday that he has fired his hawkish National Security Adviser John Bolton, saying he and others in the administration “disagreed strongly” with his suggestions on foreign policy.

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House,” Trump tweeted. “I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” he added in a subsequent tweet. “I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.”..........To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment