Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, August 23, 2019

Decades of Intensifying Left-Wing Influence on High School Students

Thousands are graduating high school having been influenced to believe that American history is mainly about the exploitation of women, minorities, and workers.

By E. Jeffrey Ludwig  August 22, 2019

As a senior in high school, I dated a gorgeous girl. On our first date, she was sitting on my lap. I thought, "My life is now perfect!" Then she started spouting some Marxist gibberish. I began disputing with her. No more kisses. I stood up and walked off her porch, never to see her again! That was at the end of the 1950s.

Fast-forward about forty years to 1997. I had transferred into a high school for gifted students in New York City, one of those specialized high schools with high Asian and white enrollments, and ever diminishing black and Hispanic enrollments. It was one of a group of schools that require students to pass a difficult examination for admittance. At that time, the enrollment of black and Hispanic students ranged at around 30–35%, whereas today it is in the 10–12% range.

During the first week of the school year before classes began, teachers gathered in departments to review plans for teaching their subjects.  The U.S. history teachers gathered in a room. It was my first week, and within a few minutes, it came to my attention that the teachers in the room all planned on regularly distributing excerpts from Howard Zinn's bestselling college textbook A People's History of the United States.Suddenly, I realized I was in a dark coven of male commies.

Collectively, purposely, and without hesitation, they were agreeing on teaching that American history was a betrayal of the people by the power-mad white capitalist elite.  Our history was presumably a history of oppression, suppression, and exploitation of "the people................ To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment