Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, January 17, 2019

2,000 Muslim Child Marriage Immigration Cases in 10 Years

378 petitions were filed to marry 10-year-old girls and younger.

January 17, 2019 Daniel Greenfield

Naila Amin was only thirteen years old when she was married off to her Pakistani first cousin twice her age who beat and raped her. “He dragged me about twenty feet - the whole length of the house - by my hair,” she relates. “He began kicking me in the head and it was so hard I saw stars.” She described how, “My mother would watch my husband and my father kick me together in the head.” Even though Nalia was a United States citizen, she was engaged to be married when she was eight years old. And at thirteen, her application to bring her rapist to the United States was approved by USCIS. By the age of fifteen, she was being raped and beaten in Pakistan.

While Nalia is the youngest of the “child brides” in the Senate report, “How the U.S. Immigration System Encourages Child Marriages”, the young abused American citizen is one of thousands of young girls who are either trafficked into this country or who are used to bring their older “husbands” to America..........To Read More....

My Take - We have lost our minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment