Cheer up, American millennials! I mean, seriously, CHEER THE **** UP! Oh, I know you’ve had a rough week ever since Donald Trump won the election. But it’s time to get a grip. STOP crying. STOP taking personal days off work to ‘process’ what happened. STOP huddling with your equally distraught buddies in Starbucks over your Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha. STOP howling away on social media about how unfair life is and how it’s the end of the planet as we know it. STOP updating the exact number Hillary won the popular vote by, because it doesn’t bloody matter. ... Read more
My Take - Recently one reporter commented it was gratifying to see the adults have finally returned to the White House. When it appears Piers Morgan is the only adult in the room, this article is firm confirmation of how accurate that statement was as we see just how childish and fragile the left really is That's almost spooky!
- Man sets himself on fire after yelling about election results at Akron coffee shop
- University profs: Expel Trump supporters
- Watching the Snowflakes Melt
- Will the left actually incite a civil war?
- Crying and lying: Hysteria and repeated false claims showered upon us by the left -"All these kids have is the ridiculous, unhealthy, teletubby world that has been constructed for them by the media and the American educational system. They have been systematically brainwashed for political reasons -- a crime on such a scale there are hardly any words for it. There's is a world that runs erratically between extremes of hatred, tolerance of things that are genuinely dangerous, self-loathing, and self-pity. They don’t understand the real economy. They don’t have a clue that people flowing to the U.S. from the third world have their own motives and their own beliefs -- and aren’t just more interchangeable, multicultural, neurotic teletubbies like themselves. These kids are adrift. They have no history, no lasting values, no moral underpinnings. They don’t even have enough intellectual capacity to understand that their hero, Bernie Sanders, on being cheated out of a shot at his party’s nomination, willingly made himself a traitor by stumping for Hillary Clinton. “Bernie! Bernie!” some of them still chanted desperately -- like babies who’ve been separated from their mothers."