Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Geller Report For September 17, 2019

Today's Headlines
 
My Take - I knew Muslims who were Israeli citizens could vote in Israel, and I knew there were Muslims elected to office, but I didn't realize how big that population had gotten there, or they were capable of impacting their elections.  With at least ten political parties in Israel, and with such amazing differences in their philosophies, I marvel that they get anything done let alone survive.  Not to mention that the left wing parties are just like the left wingers in America.  They hate their nation. I have serious doubts about the continued existence of Israel as a nation.  They're just so divided they lack a shared vision.  Take heed, as that's what's happening in America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment