Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, August 16, 2019

Millennial becomes unhinged after boss corrects her spelling of ‘hamster’

August 15, 2019 By Selwyn Duke

Being simultaneously comical and tragic, perhaps nothing reflects our descent into Idiocracy more than millennials who’ll insist their misspellings of words are correct. Just yesterday I read an eyebrow-raising story about this that was quite timely, as I’d experienced millennial spelling moronity just the day prior.

My case involved a leftist who emailed me with some deep, substantive criticism: He said I was “insane,” “nuttier than a fruitcake” and “f*****g” nuts.”  I responded to him. While I generally don’t play the spelling Nazi, leftists’ characteristic superciliousness inspired me to mention to him, kindly, that he’d written “you’re” as “your” three times in six sentences. His response? “I am under 40,” he wrote. “Your vs you’re is interchangeable.” ...........To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment