I think you will find P and D is particularly profound and provocative today. All too often we fail to define reality as it is, and the left is paramount in obfuscating the truth by calling it "hate speech", "xenophobia", "racism" and more. All in order to silence those who do see things clearly and define them properly. All right out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Let's try and get this once and for all.
Truth isn't "hate speech", it isn't "xenophobic" it isn't "racist" - it's just the truth.
Truth is the sublime convergence of history and reality. Everything we're told has an historical foundation and structure. Everything we're told should bear some resemblance to reality. If what's presented to us fails in either category - it's wrong! It's not the truth! All that's left is to develop the intellectual response to explain why it's wrong, an error in facts or judgment - and most importantly - why it's a lie, whether deliberate or unintentional.
- Dear Naomi revisited By Jon Ray @ Greenie Watch
- Baby born alive after failed abortion left to die by Douglas Ernst
- Douglas Ernst About | Email | Archive
- Stalinism Through a Child’s Eyes by J. Wiltz
- The Lie of Academic Free Speech by
- The Rise of America's Liberalist Class byMichael Bargo, Jr.
- Ted Cruz Will Reform Washington to Return Power to the States By Mike Lee
- Cruz Assembles All-Star Foreign Policy Team to Combat Radical Islam by Nate Madden
- Bongino: 4 Takeaways From Belgium Terror Attacks by Dan Bongino
- Homegrown Hamas Terrorist Criticizes Cruz over Monitoring Islamists by Daniel Horowitz
- Cartoons Will Not Stop ISIS by Rachel Ehrenfeld
- How public must science be? Union of Concerned Scientists would limit disclosures! by David Abel
Post a Comment