Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, June 24, 2013

As Natural News predicted: NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more

Sunday, June 23, 2013 by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Ten days ago, I publicly stated my belief that the NSA had used its spy apparatus to gather dirt on Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, then used that leverage to force him to change his vote on Obamacare. See the original article here. Five days later, I also predicted the NSA was using its spy powers to surveil members of Congress and the U.S. Senate.,…..Tice, a Bush-era NSA analyst-turned-whistleblower has sounded the alarm......
“They went after -- and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things --they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the -- and judicial.....”
They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of -- heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges”
…….These revelations are absolutely explosive. They reveal exactly what I feared (and publicly warned about) --that the true group running things in the U.S. government is now the NSA, not the White House and certainly not Congress…..To Read More……

My TakeI have always considered Mike a bit of a conspiracy loon….and that's from someone who thinks “everything is a conspiracy”. He claims that the U.S. Senate is “full of pedophiles and perverts”. I’m inclined to think that it is unlikely there is a higher percentage in the Senate than there is in society, although powerful people who feel they are above the rule of law will do things they would never do normally. Having said that….I don’t like that kind of hyperbole. Unless he has valid proof of this he undermines the rest of what he says with these kinds of unsubstantiated claims. Name names or don’t say it. So, why did I link this article?  I added it because it brought up interesting perspectives that can encourage contemplative thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment