Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, August 10, 2026

Yessir, That Little Jimmy Talarico Knows How to Appeal to Texans

 By Rich Kozlovich 

On August second I published this piece, Is This The Best You Have? James Talarico, and as time passed, and more came out about him I kept making updates to show that little Jimmy Talarico really "knows" what Texans like and how to appeal to them, especially Christian Texans with a traditional bent.  At this point there are so many updates I thought it best to publish them separately as the controversies surrounding Talarico keeps mounting.  

The RNC Chairman defined Democrat candidates for the midterms as creeps and freaks, and I'm guessing.... just guessing mind you....... there just may be substantial number of Texans who feel that defines Talarico particularly.   Just a thought! 

Updates:   

Yessir, that Jimmy Talarico really knows how to appeal to Texans, and it's being claimed he's ahead in the polls against his Republican opponent Ken Paxton, who also has issues, but remains popular in Texas.  Does anyone besides me find that just a little bit strange?  Or perhaps we just can't trust polls?  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment