Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Observations From the Back Row

By Rich Kozlovich

Cartoons carry messages that words can't really convey, but, some cartoons and/or pictures can't be reproduced here at P&D.  So, here's my take from Powerline's, This Week In Pictures.

Academia has a unique sense of what students need to succeed in the modern world.  It's been reported first year students will be given the opportunity to study Wonder Woman, Queer Art, and the Occult.  After incurring massive debt from student loans and graduating from college with four grueling years in gender studies a prospective employer asks a graduate:  Can you say, "Welcome to McDonald's".  

What is the number one skill of all leftists?  Taking things others own and calling it redistribution for social justice.  Others call it legal theft by losers for losers.    

In a recent interview AOC is demonstrated how mature and intelligent she is now, assuring us that although she said things in the past that were, like, out there, but, you know, like, woke one was crazy.  But, even though I’m, like, a DSA member, I’m, like, super moderate for now until I, like, get elected President and stuff.

If socialism is a form of tyranny, can we assume that Democratic Socialism is an oxymoron, or just a moron?  Here's a question worth pondering.  Who had the deadliest jab; Muhammad Ali, Joe Fraser, Mike Tyson or Anthony Fauci?  

There was an call to the British police triggering an emergency response.  Someone was on the internet telling the truth.  I'm not entirely sure, but it may have been actor John Cheese saying:

 I’m not a racist. I’m a culturalist. I believe some cultures are superior to others.  I prefer cultures that do not encourage wife beating, paedophilia, clitorectomies, or stoning.  Notice that hate does not come into this.  Only moral preferences. 

 You can see the danger of that kind of talk.  First thing you know people in Britain might start demanding their government start doing something about the Muslim rape gangs instead of arresting people who dare to express any contrary thoughts.  After all, censorship is freedom of speech.  Right?  Now, repeat it again, and again, and again, until you believe it.  

Conversation between a man and a woman.  

Man says: “I don’t think women should have any rights, and LGBT should be executed.
Woman exclaims: Wow! What an a hole, you must be a conservative. 
Man responds: No, actually, I’m a Muslim and those are my religious beliefs. 
Woman contritely says: Oh!  I’m so sorry!!I apologize and I hope you don’t think I’m Islamophobic!!!

Afterward she takes the meal delivered to her by Door Dash, and gets into her Uber to go to an affordability rally followed by a Free Palestine rally while contemplating how much she's learned from her Women's Studies courses from U.C. Berkeley and Cornell University, seeing herself as a true Joan of Arc battler for justice.  Well, perhaps.... just perhaps..... others just might see her as a spoiled, privileged bawling brat? Just a thought.  

The WNBA is having a bit of a problem with their Woke thinking about transgenderism.  It seems they think it's just fine for men who think they're women to play against actual women.  At least they did until a number of ex-NBA players have declared they're now women and intend to play in the WNBA.  It appears the coaches, owners and administrators can't seem to define what the W in WNBA really means.  Especially since when it comes to women's athletics men make the best women.  

Now they're twisting in the wind since they will have to do one of two things.  Either accept men who claim to be women on teams, or.......  watch out now.... here it comes.... declare men who claim to be women really aren't women after all and have no place on a WNBA team, outraging all the LGBTQXYZABC123 crowd, not to mention the rest of the left wing community of nitwits, including the media and especially Hollywood.  

Reality can be a real downer for virtue signalling wokesters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment