Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

P&D Today

By Rich Kozlovich

For those interested, I've not been posting much because I'm working on a series dealing with this Russo/Ukrainian War, and since I've saved an incredible amount of information, organizing it is complicated.  Some of it's no longer viable, since some of what was being reported turned out to be wrong and so many predictions, including some of my own, turned out to be inaccurate.  

But a lot a really great analyses and insights has been published, and I have to tell you I find it all complicated as well as enlightening.   Also, I want to make sure what I publish will be profound, provocative, factual and undeniably historical.  There's a lot of history involving the Kievan Rus'.

I haven't published much since Friday, but this is what I have published since then.   Not much, but, worth your time. Let's start with my friend John Droz Jr. and his The Media Balance Newsletter: 3/7/22.

My Commentary

Economics

Entomology

No comments:

Post a Comment