Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, March 20, 2022

America, We Have a Problem: Censorship

 Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

 By Rich Kozlovich

I no longer post on LinkedIn.  Why?  They've told me they don't like me and I can't play with them any longer.  It appears I don't meet their community standards. Here's what they said:

Your account has been restricted.Why did this happen? We have placed a restriction on your account because we detected behavior that appears to violate our Terms of Service. For more details on the kinds of behaviour that can result in restriction, refer to the "Do's and Don'ts" section of our User Agreement What to do if you believe this action was an error. If you believe your account has been restricted in error, you can submit an appeal by first verifying your identity with us. Once we verify your government-issued ID, we will review your account to see if it has been restricted in error. If you are eligible, a Customer Support representative will reach out to you to let you know if the account restriction has been lifted. 
 
A government issued ID?  They're kidding, right?  How Orwellian is that?  Well, I've been expecting that, so I'm not surprised or upset, and as for "begging" to have myself  "un-restricted":  They can put that where the sun doesn't shine.

I resigned from Twitter because they didn't meet my community standards, and I'm finding sites I thought were purveyors  of conservative thought, are either "Pending" my comments or having them "Removed", and in a couple of cases just as soon as I posted them, which means they're not banning my thoughts via algorithms.  They've banned me. 

To add insult to injury, I was researching my blog for articles on media corruption, and found this article, 7 Insane Things I Just Learned About How U.S. Elections Are Rigged, an article I linked on November 1, 2021....and ..... it was blocked by Blogger.......on my own blog.  

Why?  Because it failed somebody's community standards.  I wouldn't have had any idea except I was researching media corruption and media collusion links in P&D and stumbled on it.  

And it didn't happen right away either because I had a lot of hits on this piece before it was yanked.  That means it was a sneak attack, and it also clearly means, at least to me, this wasn't an algorithm attack, it was done by a person.  And  isn't some loony, she writes for The Federalist.  I appealed it and it's back but there was no notice when taking it down, or putting it back.  Remember, I had to discover it by accident. 

Now I expected issues with LinkedIn and Twitter. But what surprised me was PJMedia and Twitchy are restricting my comments.   Here's a few.

Jonah Goldberg doesn’t appreciate the conservatives who are piling on him after Tucker Carlson brings up his deleted take on Glenn Youngkin

Rich "elkoz" Kozlovich Pending

Okay, I read his book Liberal Fascism and was very impressed. As time  went by I wondered where that author went, and found him getting more  and more weird as time went by. I stopped receiving his e-mail alerts.. All this still comes down to this: He should have known the governor elect had nothing to do with this and he obviously didn't look into it with any effort, it was clear a knee jerk (heavy on jerk) reaction in order to attack a conservative without cause. I simply put him in the same category as George Will.. Lost at sea, don't bother looking any more. It never appeared because it was sidelined and listed as "pending". Why?  Pending for 2 months? Are you kidding me? If you're going to censor someone call it censorship, unless we're to understand "pending" is another mealy mouth way to impose censorship. If that's true, and it appears it is, then say so.

Sen. Portman Endorses Jane Timken in Ohio Senate Race 

Given Portman's record, his endorsement is in no way a plus, and given
both of their history's, that explains his endorsement. She has the
RINO's, and the money behind her, but if Trump endorses Mike Gibbons,
who I think he will endorse, she's toast.

Ignorant Keith Olbermann Embarrasses Himself While Defending Dr. Fauci

When has he never embarrassed himself? Based on public reports he left ESPN for being an arrogant obnoxious jerk, it appears he was fired from Fox News for being an arrogant obnoxious jerk, (Rupert Murdock called him crazy) and seemingly he was fired for being an arrogant obnoxious jerk at MSNBC. Current TV hired (and fired him) knowing that he is generally viewed by a great many people, who know him personally, to be an arrogant obnoxious jerk. If that's the case, one would have to assume that is what they hired him for. To be an arrogant obnoxious jerk. Especially since he apparently revels in the role! So, just how bright could these people who hired him be? Aren’t these the same people that think Sarah Palin is stupid and incompetent?

It turns out PJ Media, Townhall Media, Townhall, Hot Air, RedState, Twitchy, Bearing Arms, Townhall Finance, and Instapundit are all a part of a media conglomerate called Salem Media Group, "fighting" to protect conservative media.  

Imagine that

No comments:

Post a Comment