Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The Fabulous Fauci and His Fantastic Fables Magic Act

By Rich Kozlovich 

Well, this pandemic is turning into the "Never Ending Story". For some time I've saved pieces to use in articles.  Articles I've not written, so, when that happens my draft file becomes so full it's difficult to sort it all out.  Lot's of articles, with lot's of great information you're just not going to see everywhere.   The fact is, just sitting there waiting for me to get my head out of my butt isn't accomplishing anything.  So, as I said, there are a lot of pieces about this pandemic and "The Fabulous Fauci and His Fantastic Fables Magic Act", that are worth seeing, so here are many of them and you can pick and choose what you wish to peruse, but at least the information will be at your finger tips. I will have more tomorrow. 

The COVID-19 Storyline is the Greatest Scam in World History -- The Truth is This is a 'Pandemic of the Vaccinated' - Wayne Allyn Root Jan 30, 2022 - This week has been eye-opening. Even for me -- and I'm the guy who has warned for over a year, in commentary after commentary, and often for three hours a day on my nationally syndicated radio show, that the COVID-19 vaccine could be dangerous and deadly and could lead to catastrophe.  I stuck my neck out like no other talk show host in America to warn the vaccine may not even prevent illness; in fact, it could damage the immune system, thereby causing more illness and death. And not just from COVID-19, but also injuries and death linked to the COVID-19 vaccine itself...............

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment