- Both political parties grow government.
- Both engage in unnecessary military adventures.
- Both exploit citizens to feather their own nests.
- Both pander to voters rather than adhere to principles.
- Both routinely ignore the Constitution.
- Both raise taxes and spend monies in excess of taxes.
- Both expand programs." - Monty Pelerin
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Quote of the Day
"I respect neither party. Other than on a few issues, they are one and the same. And even on the few differing issues, matters of degree rather than substance are generally what separates them. These differences reflect nuances in marketing strategy more than they do in philosophy. That is why it doesn’t matter who holds power. The outcomes are always either bad or worse: