Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Wants To Jail His Political Opponents

By: Marc Morano - Climate Depot, September 21, 2014 160 comments

Environmental activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. lamented that there were no current laws on the books to punish global warming skeptics. . “I wish there were a law you could punish them with. I don’t think there is a law that you can punish those politicians under,” Kennedy told Climate Depot in a one-on-one interview during the People’s Climate March. The interiew was conducted for the upcoming documentary Climate Hustle.   Kennedy Jr. accused skeptical politicians of “selling out the public trust.” “Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exit. They are contemptible human beings. I wish there were a law you could punish them with. I don’t think there is a law that you can punish those politicians under.” “I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous, yes I do,” Kennedy explained.  “They are enjoying making themselves billionaires by impoverishing the rest of us….....To Read More.....
 
My Take - This is from a member of a family whose fortune is based on criminal behavior by his grandfather, and a family that fill the tabloids with scandals for slimy behavior over and over again, has been caught lying, is clearly incapable of defending his position in debates on almost all his 'greenie' claims  is in no position to criminalize anything anyone does.  But especially not this issue.  I often wonder if the Kennedy's are insane.  When he says the Koch's are "impoverishing the rest of us", I wonder who he's talking about. It certainly isn't him, and if Koch's are making making money, they're also providing jobs.  So who are these "us" he's talking about, and where's his evidence they've impoverished anyone?  It would be my contention that the warmers are the impoverishers since their policies, if adopted, would destroy the industrialized world.  He must be insane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment