Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

EU Push for Global Digital ID……U.N. to Govern AI

Kurt Zindulka

The Unselfconscious Hypocrisy Of The Tech Mavens Who Want To Control You - By Vince Coyner -I’m a pretty average guy.......... I’m not troubled that I’m basically average; I’m troubled by what I must be getting wrong vis-à-vis the world around me. I say wrong because there’s an entire universe out there of people who are, by every objective measure, exponentially smarter than I am, but who think exactly the opposite of the way I do on practically every single issue. Guys like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Reid Hoffman, Pierre Omidyar, Sergey Brin, Larry Page, Craig Newmark and so many more...........No longer can Americans be allowed to decide how to heat their homes, fuel their cars, or protect their property. No longer can they be allowed to enjoy an American-centric foreign policy or manage America’s economy in a way that empowers Americans. No longer will common miscreants be held responsible for their actions, even as those who challenge mandates are crushed. No longer will students learn objective facts or study the Western canon, but they’ll be taught to change their gender on a whim...........

A local health department condemned me to vaccine reeducation camp - By Reb Peacher September 11, 2023 -Do the crime, pay the time—at least that’s what the county health department said to me when I went to fill out the necessary paperwork to procure religious vaccine exemptions in order for my children to attend school. In my “conservative stronghold” state, even a private school is forbidden from admitting students lest they present religious exemptions acquired by a parent through the government health department. Last Friday, when I capitulated to my abuser’s demands—whoops! I meant to say, when I went to satisfy legal requirements to uphold my personal convictions, little did I know I would become a prisoner of conscience. After checking in with the “clinic” desk, I was told to wait in the lobby. As a native English speaker seeking a religious exemption, I was a minority by far; the majority of the “clients” only spoke Spanish (requiring bilingual staff), and they were all there for welfare or subsidized medicine. (I sat there wondering how much this was costing me.)..........

No comments:

Post a Comment