Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, August 26, 2022

P&D Today


De Omnibus Dubitandum Everything is to be Questioned!

By Rich Kozlovich

 Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

Today's P&D has a short list, so let's start with 

Student Loan Cartoon Roundup.  I've been saving stuff for months on this and will be posting an article next week.

You may find my commentary worth your time, and I link Parts one thru nine at the end.  I wonder, are we ever going to run out of things that are racist?

Then, again, Daniel Greenfield strikes a stake in the heart of the media's lies and failures:

For some time I've written the goal of the left is the destruction of the American Identity, the American Culture, the American economy and the Constitution.  Some have thought that extreme. Tim Donner says it isn't.

 I will send P&D and The Week That Was tomorrow, in the meanwhile, be well, and create warm memories for you, your family and your friends.  It makes like much nicer. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment