Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

P&D Today


De Omnibus Dubitandum:  Everything is to be Questioned

By Rich Kozlovich 

America, we have a problem, and it's censorship.  It appears the major tech companies are deliberately censoring news organizations they disagree with, even when news organizations like CNN, who've been proven to be seriously flawed with their "facts" and are losing viewers by the bucket load, their views are acceptable.  

I address this in my commentary and won't reprint the site targeted because I think it will trigger an algorithm that "hides" this post.  I've appealed these "hidden" posts in the past and it worked, but hours ago I posted a link from that site.  Blogger "hid" it and I appealed it.  Nothing so far and I'm thinking nothing will be done.  

I was kicked off of LinkedIn for my failure to meet their "community standards" and resigned from Twitter before they kicked me off.  Blogger owns all these sites, and can prevent me from posting or even logging in if they choose.  I think I'm going to have to copy and past all the articles I've written since 2007, because I'm not sure where this is heading.  

Update: This was the post Blogger "hid", which I appealed, and it has just now (around 10:00 AM) been restored.  RK 

In the meanwhile, enjoy!

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

My Commentary

America in Crisis

Pandemic

Election 2022

Energy

Economics, and the Church of Wokeness

Islamophobia Isn’t a Phobia

Scientific Integrity is an Oxymoron

 

No comments:

Post a Comment