Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, August 25, 2022

P&D Today


De Omnibus Dubitandum:  Everything is to be questioned!

By Rich Kozlovich 

There's a lot going on now that's a bit scary. The big tech companies are cancelling any site that publishes anything they don't like, and I'm sure anyone using g-mail is a target, either sending or receiving, which one of my readers from my e-mail group confirmed regarding three I sent him.   One of my posts was "unpublished", they call it hidden.  I asked for a review, and I just went back to check if it was approved, but that's no longer possible.   Now it's disappeared.   I will say this is now the most dangerous time for freedom in the world in my lifetime.  As the Canada Free Press states:  

"Because without America, there is no free world."

 Political Cartoons by Margolis & Cox

My Commentary

Election 2022

Mar-A-Lago Keeps Getting Deeper and Deeper

Orwellian

 

No comments:

Post a Comment