Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, June 17, 2022

P&D and The Week That Was

By Rich Kozlovich

Another week has passed and I'm planting fruit trees this week, and working on some outside projects, so I'm actually surprised there's so much this week.  I hope you find this week's offerings insightful.  I'm digging into a lot of trenches again this week, and even did a podcast for America Out Loud dealing with the Russo/Ukrainian war, some of which is based on my commentary below.  It was redone and reported on by my friends Jay Lehr and Tom Harris in America Out Loud.    Interesting feed back on that piece. 

Please enjoy this week's offerings and best wishes,  

Rich Kozlovich

My Commentaries

Cartoon of the Day

 Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Commentaries

Immigration

Thought For the Day

 

Covid: Vaccinations, Masks, Scientific Integrity and Real World Politics:  The Story Behind the Curtain

Leftism

Israel

Spending

Thought For the Day

 

Global Warming and Energy: Series by Jay Lehr and Tom Harris 

Voter Fraud

Religion and the Left

Leftist Hypocrisy or Criminal Organization


No comments:

Post a Comment