Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Mike's Musings: Quotes For the Day, From John Kennedy, Republican

By Rich Kozlovich

I have a long time friend from my industry named Mike, and he sends me stuff quite often, mostly bits of wisdom, something humorous, sometimes straight up serious, but all reflective, and I would call them musings.  Musing is defined as a period of reflection or thought.  So, I've decided to create a page called, Mike's Musings.   Mike has once again sent this bit of wisdom for my perusal, and I think I would be doing my readers a disservice by not sharing it.   

First of all, I'm John Kennedy, not that John Kennedy. I'm the other John Kennedy, (R) Senator Representing the Great State of Louisiana.  Permit me to tell you what I believe.

  1. I believe America was founded by geniuses but is now run by idiots.
  2. I believe you can't fix stupid, but you can vote them out of office.
  3. When was the last time you heard of anyone trying to sneak into China.
  4. America is so great that people who hate it, refuse to leave it.
  5. Let me say something about the Biden administration. So far, the Biden administration sucks.  
  6. I don't like to brag about the expensive places I've been to, but this morning I went to the gas station. 
  7. Welfare should be a bridge, not a parking lot.
  8. Weakness invites the wolves.
  9. We must arm for peace.
  10. We don't have a gun control problem, we have an idiot control problem.
  11. Free advice friends, if government tells you not to buy a gun, buy two.
  12. I believe if you hate police officers, the next time you are in trouble, call a crack-head.
  13. Here's a free tip, cops will leave you alone of you don't do stupid things. 
  14. I believe we need an election day, not an election month.
  15. I believe you should be able to prove who you say you are when you vote.

 Conclusion?  When the Republicans take over the Senate, he would be an excellent replacement for Mitch McConnell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment