Quote of the Day! - Biden Administration is a disaster mitigated only by the quieter political atmosphere that has naturally resulted from replacing a deafening human tornado with a waxworks dummy. Conrad Black
By Rich Kozlovich
Well, it's officially summer now, and another week has flown by. Since I retired I find the week seems to go by much faster than when I was working. At any rate, I chose this cartoon regarding Kamala Harris because there's a lot about her in this week's edition, and I do think there's going to be a lot more for reasons that the posts will make clear.
I wrote an article dealing with her, and the 25th Amendment, which I expect we'll be seeing more about in coming weeks, which is going to be fun to watch, and my friend Robin Itzler posted an article on American Thinker about Kamala.
Every two weeks John Droz Jr. publishes his newsletter, and I like to start The Week That Was with his really great newsletter: The Media Balance Newsletter: 6/20/22.
I'm once again a bit shocked at how much I posted this week, and the number of commentaries by people I have a great deal of respect for, with great insights on so many issues. Oh, and I've planted a Japanese pear tree, and fig tree and what I hope will be a really great edition to my front yard, a Golden Raintree. Now if I can only live long enough see it look like this, I will be pleased.
So, let's get into it. This Cartoon of the Day is truly insightful, and indicative of what constitutes real leadership, versus Oikophobia. Don't bother to look it up as it's explained in two articles.
Please enjoy this week's edition of P&D.
- Cry a Little Tear For Me, AOC, AOC!
- The 25th Amendment and Kamala Harris
- Thought For the Day
- Inflation or Recession? Yes!
Commentaries by Daniel Greenfield
- He Called America Racist, Now He's in Charge of Our Nukes By Daniel Greenfield
- On Juneteenth, Bullets Fly From Obama Boulevard to John Lewis Way By Daniel Greenfield
- Globalists Were Wrong. The World Isn't Flat. Daniel Greenfield
- 'Peace Circles' Instead of Prisons Lead to Shootouts in Chicago Daniel Greenfield
Commentaries By Dan Mitchell
- Illinois and Fiscal Suicide, Part I By Dan Mitchell
- California’s Grim Future By Dan Mitchell
- A Solution to the Public Opinion Paradox? By Dan Mitchell
- The Horrid Consequences of Rent Control By Dan Mitchell
- Will the Real Oil Profiteer Please Stand Up? By Dan Mitchell
Commentaries in Depth
- Kamala Harris Needs To Spend Some Time At Toastmasters By Robin Itzler
- The Oikophobic Will to Power By Theodore Dalrymple
- The Ripples of Government Intervention By Vincent Geloso
- Biden and Oil: Destroy America in Order to Save It By Victor Davis Hanson
- Anti-Communists Sue Netflix for Defamation By Humberto Fontova
- Leftist intimidation – and assassination? By Paul Driessen
- Data Show Just How Ineffective are the COVID-19 Vaccines Around the World
- An Office Manager from Florida and a Gates-Funded Professor Are Censoring Studies Linking Mask Usage to Increased Deaths.
- MSN Quietly Deleted a Story Revealing That Severe COVID-19 is Rarely Found in the Unvaccinated.
- CDC Recommends COVID-19 Vaccines for Young Children
- A COVID rant about something that should be normalized but isn't
- W.H.O. Admits Lockdowns Resulted in Dramatic Rise in Mental Health Problems
- Israel sees 70% spike in number of seriously ill COVID patients within a week
Economics and the Biden Consequence
- The Biden Administration Touted Out Its Liars on Inflation and the Economy for the Sunday Shows
- A Trillion Here, a Trillion There…
Environmentalist Insanity, Neo-Pagan Secular Religion
- Is driving an electric car immoral? Here's what they DON'T tell you
- A lot of Americans are getting fooled all of the time
- Green Paganism
- 6 Ways McConnell Betrays the Republican Base
- The Republican Party Is Preparing To Learn The Wrong Lesson This Year
- Samuel Alito lashes out at liberals in guns case as tensions boil over at SCOTUS
- Buckeye Institute Press Release
- SCOTUS Again Upholds Double Prosecution and Punishment for the Same Crim
- Buckeye Institute Press Release
- North Carolina Republican lawmakers win right to intervene in court and defend state’s voter-ID law
Tyranny, January 6th Soviet Show Trial
- To the J6 Committee: Please, Spare Me Your ‘Insurrection’ Hysteria
- Unfit For Our Own Government
- Living Under Nazi Dictatorship
- State GOP officially determines Biden was 'not legitimately elected'
- Texas Woman Convicted of 26 Counts of Voter Fraud
And This Cartoon of the Day For My Final Thought