Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, June 24, 2022

P&D and The Week That Was

Quote of the Day! - Biden Administration is a disaster mitigated only by the quieter political atmosphere that has naturally resulted from replacing a deafening human tornado with a waxworks dummy.  Conrad Black

By Rich Kozlovich

Political Cartoons by Margolis & Cox 

Well, it's officially summer now, and another week has flown by.  Since I retired I find the week seems to go by much faster than when I was working.  At any rate, I chose this cartoon regarding Kamala Harris because there's a lot about her in this week's edition, and I do think there's going to be a lot more for reasons that the posts will make clear. 

I wrote an article dealing with her, and the 25th Amendment, which I expect we'll be seeing more about in coming weeks, which is going to be fun to watch,  and my friend Robin Itzler posted an article on American Thinker about Kamala.   

Every two weeks John Droz Jr. publishes his newsletter, and I like to start The Week That Was with his really great newsletter: The Media Balance Newsletter: 6/20/22.

I'm once again a bit shocked at how much I posted this week, and the number of commentaries by people I have a great deal of respect for, with great insights on so many issues. Oh, and I've planted a Japanese pear tree, and fig tree and what I hope will be a really great edition to my front yard, a Golden Raintree.  Now if I can only live long enough see it look like this, I will be pleased.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0062/8532/8445/products/Gollden_Raintree_3_BB_940x.jpg?v=1619711865

So, let's get into it.  This Cartoon of the Day is truly insightful, and indicative of what constitutes real leadership, versus Oikophobia.  Don't bother to look it up as it's explained in two articles. 

 Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Please enjoy this week's edition of P&D.

Rich Kozlovich

My Commentaries

Commentaries by Daniel Greenfield

Commentaries By Dan Mitchell

 Cartoon of the Day

 

Commentaries in Depth

Covid Mandates

China

Economics and the Biden Consequence

 Cartoon of the Day

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Environmentalist Insanity, Neo-Pagan Secular Religion

Impeach Biden  

Cartoon of the Day

 Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Kamala

Race

Religion

RINO Inc. 

Russo/Ukrainian War

Sports Hypocrisy

SCOTUS

Tyranny, January 6th Soviet Show Trial

Voter Fraud

And This Cartoon of the Day For My Final Thought




No comments:

Post a Comment